When you think back on your honeymoon, you hope it's memorable for the love-filled moments with your new husband. But our Facebook fans had some honeymoon horror stories that put the "worse" in for better or worse. Here are five honeymoon disasters to watch out for on your postwedding trip.
- TV Turnoff: "The fact that my ex husband watched Arthur and the Invisibles all night. Yeaah."
- Sick Spouse: "FOOD POISONING from bad steamers (clams). I had a 104 deg temp and was hallucinating. Should have taken it as a sign."
- Toe Jam: "After a para-sailing accident in Hawaii, where my pinky toe was ripped apart from the rest of my foot, they wrapped my foot in a greasy towel, secured it with duct tape and set it on top of a first aid kit. When we got back to shore, they transported me to an emergency clinic that had open hypodermic needles laying on the counters, didn't use gloves AND didn't numb my foot in any way before stitching it all together. And I have pics of it all!"
- Bad Bubbles: "We ruined a hotel jacuzzi tub with a $100 bottle of bubble bath (one of our wedding gifts)!"
- Too Hot to Handle: "Holding hands while snorkeling together in the crystal clear warm water. It was my first time and I was so scared, but he made me feel safe. I had so much fun, I felt like a kid and didn't want to get out of the water. I paid for that later with a sever sunburn on the sides of my tush where I forgot to sunscreen. Good and bad."
Anyone else have a honeymoon horror story to add?