I had a woman write into me asking a very common question: how do you avoid whisker burn from kissing a man with facial hair?
For some tips on how to treat it and prevent it, read more
- Stubble can be painful if it's short, so tell your man to go easy on the kissing if he is in the midst of growing out his beard
- Remember the longer his beard, the softer it gets so hang in there
- Be sure to moisturize. If your face is already dry, his stubble will irritate your skin even more - so stay hydrated and moisturized
- If you do get whisker burn, soothe it with aloe just as you would a sunburn or use a healing ointment like Aquaphor to heal your dry and irritated skin - it's a miracle worker!
- If you're with someone that likes to keep his beard short and scruffy but you can't get used to it, he is going to have to weigh his options!
If any of you women out there have this same problem, please share your secrets below!