A woman can never have too many pairs of jeans! Each cut, color, and fit serves its own purpose. Since we take so much time and effort to find the perfect pair, we need to make sure to break them in properly so they look their best! To learn how, click here to
- If you're going for a snug fit, make sure your jeans are as tight as possible before purchasing them, as over time, they are bound to stretch out
- Wear your jeans as many times as you can before washing them in order for them to meld to your shape
- If you need to get your jeans shortened, be sure to wash them first as they will shrink up a bit in the wash. If you aren't able to wear them before altering them, take them out of the dryer when they are still a bit damp (of if you don't dry them, grab them when they are still damp) and wear them for a few hours. Your body temperature will warm the fabric so the denim will mold to your curves
- Wash your jeans inside out and in cold water to prevent the color from fading
- If your jeans have stretch in them, avoid the dryer all together. Although they will feel more snug after a good tumble, the dryer will break down the Lycra and over time, prevent your jeans from keeping their shape
- Whenever your jeans come out of the wash, they might feel incredibly tight, but remember, after a few squats and shimmy's, they will form to your body again and fit like a glove
I hope these tips are helpful. Since the prices of designer jeans keep rising, you want to make sure they fit and look their best on your body, so it is important to care for them properly.