When you first start dating someone, conquering bathroom phobia takes some time, and since we have all been there, here are some tips to overcome your fear of going number two when your boyfriend's around. Click here to
- If you're the type that hates to admit that you go number two, it's time go just get over it and accept the obvious — your boyfriend knows you do!
- Choose your bathroom times wisely. If you typically get ready at his house, go to the bathroom before putting on your lotions and perfumes so you can not only make the bathroom smell nice, but he will have no idea that you're in fact covering up the bathroom smell!
- Many people think doing your business before getting into the shower will eliminate the smell, but that is very much a false assumption. If you steam up the bathroom, the smell will linger, so opt for running cold water in the sink to mask the noise instead.
- Keep a candle in the bathroom along with some matches. Although smelling a burnt match will be a dead giveaway, at least he won't be able to smell anything else.
- Since room sprays are also a dead giveaway that you've dropped the kids off, keep an odor neutralizer in the bathroom so you can get rid of the smell without masking it with something else.
Hopefully once you get more familiar with your boyfriend, going to the bathroom when you're together will get easier, and ladies, if you have any no-fail tips you'd like to share, please do so below.