Have you ever received an unexpected gift and not known what to say or do if you didn't have anything to give in return? Well since we're officially in the giving season, here are some tips to make sure you're well prepared.
Click here to
- Just because someone buys you a gift, don't feel like you have to buy them one in return.
- It's always smart to have a few just-in-case gifts tucked away at home to prepare for this exact situation. Nice-scented candles, fancy bath products, even a cookbook could act as fabulous gifts on the fly.
- Treating someone to a nice dinner out on the town is a great gift/way to say thank you and a nice way to spend quality time together.
- If you're crafty in the kitchen, put together a homemade, holiday sweet treat. The gift of homemade is terribly underrated.
- If you receive a gift from someone you don't know all that well, a nice handwritten thank-you note will be sufficient.
I hope these tips help and if any of you have other suggestions, I'm sure we'd all love to hear them.