Some of us are natural born flirts, but the rest of us have to work at this particular skill set. Luckily, when it comes to flirting, a little can go a long way. If you're one of those girls still searching for your mojo, check out my rules of thumb and read more.
- Eye contact is undeniably important in the art of flirting, and it conveys far more information than your witty banter will. Plus, if you look at him, then you’ll know whether he’s looking at you.
- Don’t try to be someone you’re not. Like I told Low Confidence Lila, there’s nothing wrong with being shy, but if you are, learn how to use it to your advantage. All it takes is a couple of demure smiles and you’ve turned shy into coy with almost no effort.
- The power of touch should not be dismissed. By laying your hand on a guy’s wrist or reaching out and touching his shoulder, you’re letting him know that you feel comfortable around him.
- We all know that in the world of dating, looks do matter, but what most people fail to remember is that so does personality. You can’t just make eyes at him, you have to back up your flirty bravado with some real talk. Trust me, if you actually listen to what he says, it won’t be difficult to make conversation.
- Don’t be afraid to leave him wanting more. Once you’ve connected with him, you don’t have to stay stuck on him all night. In fact, go ahead and cruise the field. Once you’ve grabbed him, he’ll be hooked and your distance will keep things mysterious.
As you get more acclimated in this particular art, you’ll find that certain things work for you and other’s don’t, so go with your gut!