Girls will be girls and let's be honest; we care about how we look. From our hair to our dry cleaning, being a woman can be rather expensive, yet it doesn't stop that select few from splurging on whatever makes them feel beautiful. Beautiful women grace the pages in magazines and are splashed on billboards everywhere you turn, and their hair and make up is always flawless. We pull inspiration from these women, look to them for beauty tips, but it just never looks the same when we try to replicate the look. But, what if you could actually have your hair styled, cut or colored by one of these stars' trusted stylists? Well, it can be done if you follow these easy fool proof tips.
Click here to read more
- Since top stylists book up quickly, be prepared make an appointment months out
- When you call to book an appointment, ask to be placed on the cancellation list and make yourself available
- Don't book a top stylist for a simple trim. Chances are his or her prices are high so make your appointment worth your while and make your appointment when you are ready for a new look
- If you are a first time client, getting an appointment with the top stylist might be difficult. Try booking an appointment with his or her assistant or another stylist in the salon so they can get to know you and recognize your face
- It can't hurt to introduce yourself to the stylist you wish to see in the future. Let he or she know you are on their cancellation list and look forward to the opportunity to work together soon
- Once you get in, make yourself memorable. Spark up good conversation and try to make a personal connection
- Before you leave the salon, book your next appointment, and don't forget to tip well
While seeing a top hair stylist isn't important for everyone, it's always fun to see what the hype is all about, even if it's just for one cut or color!