Sometimes, you really only have 5 minutes to get ready, so if you're tight on time, here are some no fail tips on how to look your best with the time you've got!
Click here to
- If you have the time, wash your face and brush your teeth. Having fresh breath will instantly make you feel clean and quickly re-applying your make up on a fresh canvas makes all the difference in the world
- If you don't have time to rinse your face, lip gloss, blush, and mascara will instantaneously make you look revived and feel alive
- Perfume and deodorant are your best friends in a jam especially if you don't have time to shower, although over scenting yourself can be the kiss of death, so remember, less is more
- It's important for every woman to have a "go to outfit" -- something they don't have to think about, something they know looks good on them, and something that can take you from day to night
- If you were wearing flats or flip flops, change into high heels. They will help dress up any outfit and will help you walk with a little more confidence
- Switch out your big daytime bag to a smaller, more refined clutch or purse. You don't need all your stuff for a night out on the town - stick to the basics
- If your hair is a hot mess, slick it back in a tight bun, or a low ponytail. A headband is a great way to disguise dirty hair and every woman should purchase some dry shampoo - I swear by it!
I hope these tips help when you're crunched for time and if any of you have other no fail tips, please share them in the comments below!