Sometimes, you really only have 5 minutes to get ready, so if you're tight on time, here are some no fail tips on how to look your best with the time you've got!
Click here to read more
- If you have the time, wash your face and brush your teeth. Having fresh breath will instantly make you feel clean and quickly re-applying your make up on a fresh canvas makes all the difference in the world
- If you don't have time to rinse your face, lip gloss, blush, and mascara will instantaneously make you look revived and feel alive
- Perfume and deodorant are your best friends in a jam especially if you don't have time to shower, although over scenting yourself can be the kiss of death, so remember, less is more
- It's important for every woman to have a "go to outfit" -- something they don't have to think about, something they know looks good on them, and something that can take you from day to night
- If you were wearing flats or flip flops, change into high heels. They will help dress up any outfit and will help you walk with a little more confidence
- Switch out your big daytime bag to a smaller, more refined clutch or purse. You don't need all your stuff for a night out on the town - stick to the basics
- If your hair is a hot mess, slick it back in a tight bun, or a low ponytail. A headband is a great way to disguise dirty hair and every woman should purchase some dry shampoo - I swear by it!
I hope these tips help when you're crunched for time and if any of you have other no fail tips, please share them in the comments below!