When you have different groups of friends, it's sometimes hard to find the time to see everyone. If you're like me, your week is already booked by Monday afternoon, so if you are feeling the pull of too much socializing, here are some tips on how to manage your time better.
Click here to read more
- If you start to resent the plans you made with your friends or family, you're spreading yourself too thin and should cut back on your socializing
- Another red flag is when you're out and all you really want to do is be home so listen to your body and don't push it if you simply aren't enjoying yourself
- Get comfortable saying no to invitations when you are feeling burned out - you don't have to do it all. If you do cancel though, make sure to give your friends ample notice so they have time to make other plans
- Never lie to get out of previously made plans. Chances are you will get caught. Your friends want the best for you so they should understand if you simply need a night off or if you need to reschedule
- Switch up plans with your friends. If you constantly go to the same place and do the same thing it will inevitably get boring and make you more inclined to cancel
- If you tend to go out late with a specific person that makes you too wiped out the next day, suggest doing something more mellow like getting dinner, coffee, or seeing a movie instead
- Be sure to let yourself rest and re-charge. On the nights you decide to stay in, do all the things you crave when you're out and wishing you were home. Take a bath, read, catch up on your favorite TV show, or even sit on the phone with your bff
I hope these tips help. Since Fall is here, the holidays aren't far away so be sure to take good care of yourself so you can enjoy the festivities!