Every woman, even the ones that love spending time at home with their significant others, needs a night with their female friends every once and a while. But sometimes even our best intentions for making it a bonding extravaganza gets thrown by the wayside in the midst of drama. If you have a night out with your gal’s coming up, check out my tips for making it as successful and fun as possible. To see them read more.
- Have a plan before the day of. Pick a few places that would be good for your group. Then send out an email and let people vote on which place they like best. It will make everything easier if there’s a specific time and place in mind.
- Make sure everyone understands that men are not invited. Even if you have to spell it out for them, it’s worth it. There’s nothing like one girl inviting her boyfriend to ruin everyone’s mood.
- Plan on getting ready together if you can. Rushing around with your girlfriends before leaving will help get your energy up for the night out. Plus, it’s always nice to have someone around to ask opinions on your ensemble.
- Let the night be an opportunity to splurge. Make dinner a smorgasbord. Order a dessert or two. Drink one glass of wine too many. Even if it means saving up for a few weeks, giving into temptation is worth it every once and a while, especially on a night that's meant to be fun.
- Remember it’s all about your attitude. If you stay positive, it’ll reflect on every one else so put on a smile with your LBD!