Flossing — it's a total drag but so important to your dental health, not to mention your breath. For some helpful tips on how to remember to floss, click here to
- For some strange reason, many people, including myself, have a mental block against flossing, but once you get into the habit, you won't be able to stop.
- If you are constantly running late in the morning then floss at night, after lunch, in the shower, or any time when you can devote an extra five minutes out of your day.
- If you need a reminder, add a daily alarm to your calendar at work and excuse yourself to the bathroom to floss your teeth.
- Floss Ups make flossing less tedious so keep them in your medicine cabinet or desk drawer — wherever you decide you will be flossing.
- Since the holidays are coming around, make it your New Year's resolution to floss — it's going to be one of mine this year and I promise you won't regret it!
Since I know I am not the only one that hates to floss, ladies, if you have any other helpful tips, please share them below.