If you're on the pill, it can be hard to remember to take it at the same time every day, but in order for it to work properly, it's imperative to stay on schedule. For some tips on how to remember your pill, click here to
- If you go to bed at the same time every night, keep your pills on your bedside table or next to your bedroom lamp.
- If you eat breakfast, lunch, or dinner at the same time every day, keep your pills in the kitchen by the fridge or a cabinet — someplace where you will see your pill pack every day.
- Set an alarm on your Outlook calendar or your cell phone, and keep your pills in your purse if you're the kind of girl who is always on the go.
- If you don't have a desk job, buy yourself a birth-control case with a built in alarm.
- Chances are you have a friend at work or a roommate who is on the pill too, so create a buddy system and remind each other every day.
These are my tips, but ladies, if you have any tips that work for you, please share them below.