As the final months of wedding planning approach it's time to start finalizing all the details. You don't want to let the stress of bridal showers and last minute emergencies get the best of you. So check out part four in our Wedding Timeline series, and find out what you need to do in your last few months before the big day and
Two to four months in advance
- Rent formal attire for all of the men in the wedding.
- Purchase your wedding bands, keeping in mind extra time constraints for engraving or sizing.
- Book appointments for hair and makeup — get a contract signed with your stylist, keeping in mind the time needed for other women in the wedding party.
- Decide on wedding transportation and book in advance to avoid any last minute nightmares.
- Finalize the menu.
- Six weeks in advance, you'll want to send out your wedding invitations.
- Work with the band or DJ to decide on your music choices and any other special considerations, including your first dance.
To see all of our wedding coverage, check out IDoSugar.com.