Later, Bruni supposedly asked Michelle Obama if she had ever found herself in a similar situation: "Bruni wanted to know if, like the Sarkozys, Michelle and the President had ever kept anyone waiting that way," writes Jonathan Alter in The Promise: President Obama, Year One. The Sarkozys are known for their lateness, and the Daily Mail speculates it was an appointment with the Queen that was delayed.
Hey, when you lead a busy life, sometimes a quickie is the perfect fix for a relationship sex slump. To find out how you can make it quick without getting caught,
- Watch the clock. In the heat of the moment, it's tempting to extend your quickie into a longie, but be aware of how much time you have and how much time you'll need to freshen up.
- Pick a secret spot. A locked bedroom is ideal, obviously, but if that's not an option then find a place that's out of sight and earshot where no one is likely to barge in. Some ideas: a secluded closet or bathroom, the top-floor stairwell of a building with an elevator, or in the back of a car (with tinted windows, please).
- Use a condom. Even if you're on the pill, a condom will make the deed less messy and cleanup much easier.
- Zip and button up. Make sure you and your co-conspirator double-check each others' clothes to make sure all zippers and buttons are fastened properly. Nothing says "we just had sex" like misaligned buttons.
- Have a good excuse if you're late. Make it seem like you really hurried, to explain the flush in your cheeks.
- Don't kiss and tell. Especially if you happen to be the French first lady.
Share your quickie tips below. Très readers and first ladies will thank you.