- "He's really nice": If you find yourself rationalizing that he's a nice guy, a good guy that you should give a chance, then be friends. Maybe he'll grow on you?
- He's perfect on paper: Throw the paper away, and accept that he who is perfect on paper is almost never perfect in real life — and vice versa!
- You forget to respond: Whether it's his email, text, IM, or call, if something else is so interesting that you forget about him, then you might as well forget him now.
- You like his friends better than him: If you'd rather hang out with him and his friends than with him alone (or you're using them to gain access to something), then you might be in it for the wrong reasons. Or the right!
- He always calls you: Unless you're playing a game, the making and breaking of plans should be fairly even.
Do you have any signs to add?
Source: Flickr User [phil h]