In honor of International Talk Like A Pirate Day, we thought we'd revive an old post and throw these pirate pick-up lines yarrr way. Enjoy!
Pick-up lines are usually weak and ineffective, but have you been approached by a pirate lately? Those pirates really know how to work what they got and I must admit, a few of these lines are so wrong and absurd, they strike me funny bone and almost hook me interest. Here arrrrrrrre a few:
- I must be huntin' treasure, 'cause I'm diggin' yer chest.
- Hey, sexy -- how about a Jolly Rogering?
- Ya certainly put the shiver in me timber.
- Nice poop deck on ya, lassie. Care fer a swabbin'?
- So you're the new cabin boy, eh?
- You're just the tasty wench I've been keeping me eye out for!
- Is there an 'X' on the seat of your pants? Because it appears that there's wond'rous booty buried underneath!
- See this hook? Variable speed with five alternate attachments, baby.
- Me skull and crossbones arn't the only thing I plan on raisin' tonight.
- Avast, me pretty! Strike your panties and prepare to be boarded.