2008 has finally arrived so let's all start off the new year on the right foot. It's easy to feel a little post-holiday depression so be sure to check out my January must-haves to help keep you energized and your spirits high.
- Relax and help ward off sickness by getting a eucalyptus massage.
- Plan a ski trip with your friends. Not only will you have a chance to be active and outdoors, but it will give you something to look forward to.
- Join a gym and start working out with a personal trainer to help you make goals for a better you in 2008.
- If you suffer from seasonal affective disorder, buy yourself a sun lamp to ensure you get the appropriate amount of bright light, which can help with depression.
- Take painting or drawing class at your local community center or college to help wake up your creative side.