Season two of the Jersey Shore premieres in exactly one month, and the gang will bring their best one-liners, scripted and unscripted, back into our lives.
Some characters may be more aggressive than others, but they are all their best when unleashing threats — except for maybe Snooki, who really excels at self-deprecation. Here are eight reminders that whether creeping, GTLing, or all-out brawling, these eight are not to be messed with.
- "I will cut your hair while you're sleeping." — Angelina
- "It only takes nine pounds of pressure to break a nose." — Pauly D
- "She called Snookers fat and that like triggered me, umm, I threw my drink in her face." — J-WOWW
- "You are excluded from dinner then, from now on you are excluded from the surf 'n' turf night. You excluded from ravioli night, you excluded from chicken cutlet night." — The Situation
See the final four below.
- "I'm the sweetest b*tch you'll ever meet, but do not f*ck with me." — Sammi
- “I’ve got my creepy patent move.” — Ronnie
- "I am a princess at home, like, I am the f*cking princess of f*cking Poughkeepsie." — Snooki
- "Holy sh*t! I think I've got pinkeye." —Vinnie
Photo courtesy of MTV