I always know I'm in a good mood or feeling happy if I catch myself sporting a big goofy grin just going about my day-to-day business. All it takes is a simple moment or a kind word to perk me up and get me grinning. However, sometimes, and I don't think I'm alone on this, a smile is a lot harder to come by than it should be. In an attempt to make every day smile worthy, I've put together a list of little things that always leave me with a happy feeling. Check them out and add your own!
- Getting a random hug from someone you love.
- A latte executed just how you like it.
- Rain on your roof at night.
- And a sunny morning the next day.
- Scarves, purses, and new shoes!
- A phone call from an old friend.
- Green lights all the way home.
- Receiving an actual card in the mail.
- Getting dressed in the morning and realizing it's going to be a "skinny" day.
- Finding $20 in your pocket.
- Seeing pudgy baby legs poking out of a stroller.
- Coming home to a clean house.
- A work day that flies by.
- Licking the frosting off a cupcake.
- Free parking.
- Seeing an elderly couple holding hands.
- Puppies and kittens.
To see the rest of my list read more.
What little thing puts a spring in your step?