Skip Nav
Wedding
This Adorable Couple's 70th Anniversary Photos Will Make You Believe in Love Again
Netflix
11 Sex-Fueled TV Shows You Can Stream on Netflix Right Now
Holiday
22 Christmas Ring Selfies That Will Put You in the Holiday Spirit

New York's Chrysler Building Bought by Abu Dhabi Fund

New York's Chrysler Building Bought by Abu Dhabi Fund

Click to Read

New York's Chrysler Building Bought by Abu Dhabi Fund
New York's Chrysler Building, the art deco icon that helps define the New York skyline, was bought by an Abu Dhabi sovereign wealth fund, the second purchase of a Manhattan landmark by Middle East investors in as many months. The skyscraper was the world's tallest building until 1931, was acquired yesterday by the Abu Dhabi Investment Council for an undisclosed price, but probably multiple billions.

0 Comments
Around The Web
Join The Conversation
Kimpossible Kimpossible 8 years
An article on yahoo said that they bought 75% of the building. A price was not disclosed but many published reports said $800 million. The remaining 25% is still owned by New York's Tishman Speyers Properties and they will manage the building.Middle Eastern investors have bought other NY properties in the past 2 months.It still sucks and I still hate it, just thought I'd give a little more info.If you're interested, it's an Associated Press article I saw on Yahoo.
Kimpossible Kimpossible 8 years
An article on yahoo said that they bought 75% of the building. A price was not disclosed but many published reports said $800 million. The remaining 25% is still owned by New York's Tishman Speyers Properties and they will manage the building. Middle Eastern investors have bought other NY properties in the past 2 months. It still sucks and I still hate it, just thought I'd give a little more info. If you're interested, it's an Associated Press article I saw on Yahoo.
raciccarone raciccarone 8 years
This makes me sick.
Great-Sommelier Great-Sommelier 8 years
That's my thinking Kim.
Great-Sommelier Great-Sommelier 8 years
That's my thinking Kim.
Kimpossible Kimpossible 8 years
I don't understand... ugh this is just not the day for news is it?
MartiniLush MartiniLush 8 years
Is our whole country for sale to the highest bidder???
Bettyesque Bettyesque 8 years
Its happening everywhere. Buildings, highways even the lottery is being invested in by Foreign Investors..scary.
The Latest Trailer For The Young Pope Reveals Some Important Info
Watch Shawn Mendes Rock the Stage on Saturday Night Live
The Hooded Figure Is Revealed in Once Upon a Time's Winter Finale
Newsflash: You Might Be Pronouncing These Cheese Names Wrong
Kylie Jenner Teases Her 2017 Calendar With Sexy Photos
We Never Would Have Guessed These Facts About DSW
Is Prescription Skin Care Really Better?

POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.

From Our Partners
Latest Love
All the Latest From Ryan Reynolds