If it were up to us, every day would be Friendship Day. But a holiday once a year? We'll take it. In honor of the celebration this Sunday, gift your BFF something that will remind her of her childhood — after you send her funny Someecards and plan a special outing together, of course. Whether you grew up together or met in college, the sweet sentiment is still the same!
- Lisa Frank notebook ($8): It would be a sin not to include Lisa Frank in any throwback friend gift guide. Make her the source of office envy with this very awesome vintage notebook.
- Keychain ($49, originally $81): There's nothing like a braided keychain to remind her of the days she used to make lanyards with her eyes closed.
- BFF bracelets ($48): You're never — we repeat, never — too old to share a set of BFF bracelets with broken-heart charms.
Check out our entire nostalgic gift guide after the break!
- Embroidered hoop ($29): Learning how to drive, virginity, and a Clueless quote? Yup, this probably sums up her youth.
- Ring Pop ($1): Some things never change, and Ring Pops are one of them. Declare your love for her with a treat that's better than any jewels.
- Lock diary ($13): Give her a place to keep all her secrets like she used to — before she shares them with you, of course.
- Teaspoon set ($38): Throw a grown-up tea party with decor that's just as fun as the two of you.
- Coin purse ($98): A cute coin purse that looks like 3D glasses is the perfect way to channel the afternoons when she'd hit the movies without mom and dad.
- Cootie catcher ($7): It's the cardinal rule of friendship: boys come and go, but cootie catchers are forever.