Although it seems like just yesterday that I told you all my September must haves, I am back with the latest and greatest things to get and do in October!
- Pick up knitting! It's beyond relaxing and once you get the hang of it, you can start knitting gifts for the holidays — there's nothing better than a homemade gift.
- Have a pumpkin carving party. Make a night out of it and serve a fabulous fall colored cocktail.
- Clean out your closet and make room for some new Fall clothes.
- If you have already read Jon Krakauer's Into the Wild, be sure to see Sean Penn's adaptation of the best selling book in theaters now.
- Take a Sunday afternoon to walk your dog, walk with your best friend, or hubby and take in the crisp Fall air. If you're lucky enough to live where the seasons do change, take in the beautiful Fall foliage as well.