It's not just October — it's Pinktober, aka Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Whether you are a survivor, know someone who is, or you just want to support a great cause, you can do your part by purchasing items that give back. Many of your favorite companies have partnered with organizations like The Breast Cancer Research Foundation and Living Beyond Breast Cancer to bring you pretty pink products you'll want even more once you find out how they support breast cancer awareness. Does it get any better than that?
- Nook cover ($35): While the paisley pattern is lovely, the pink ribbon on the inside of this Nook cover is what's extra special. For every one sold, Barnes & Noble will donate $5 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Tweezers ($22): This limited edition of the Tweezerman favorite is just one of many products in Macy's pink shop with proceeds going to breast cancer awareness and research.
- Scarf ($75): The great part about this silk Tory Burch scarf is that it has the classic T print on one side and an animal print on the another, making is super versatile. The even better part? Twenty percent of the purchase goes to breast cancer research.
Check out more pink products after the break!
- iPhone case ($20, originally $25): Outfit your phone with a fun "Think Pink" message and rest happy knowing that 10 percent of proceeds go to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Bracelet ($34): The Awareness Bracelet was designed to represent Anne Klein's dedication to the breast cancer cause, and the company promises to donate $50,000 toward research no matter how many bracelets it sells.
- Blush ($45): From now until March, Bobbi Brown will donate $10 to breast cancer research every time someone buys this limited edition French Pink — even more reason to scoop it up!
- Nail polish ($8): Give your nails a pretty pink coat with Essie's limited-edition line that supports the organization Living Beyond Breast Cancer.
- Scented candle ($28): Bring the smell of peonies and roses home with this colorful candle; 10 percent of the proceeds will benefit breast cancer research.
- Pouch ($5): This Avon Breast Cancer Crusade product is great for holding small toiletries — and for giving to breast cancer programs all over the world.
- Watch ($258): How sleek is this watch? All throughout October, Coach will donate 20 percent of the proceeds to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Moccasins ($100): Keep feet warm this season with Ugg slip-ons made just for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and support this company that donates to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
- Hand blender ($35): Make your life easier with the help of this Cuisinart hand blender, and make the lives of others a little bit easier by supporting breast cancer research with the purchase.