If you're not in a relationship, and you're looking to meet someone, I'm sure you've asked yourself "where are all the good guys?" It can feel really frustrating when you're on the dating scene and meeting a bunch of duds. Here's a list of places good men may be lurking:
- At a bar - This may not be the most romantic way to meet a guy, but it's a great place to meet single men, who are also looking to meet single women. Drinking alcohol makes it easier for shy guys to approach you, and you can make dinner plans for another day if a guy sparks your interest.
- At the gym - You can get a good look at a guy while he's working out (through the mirror without him knowing), and you'll know in advance that he cares about his health, which is a must.
- At the grocery store - Hey you never know where cute guys will be! Keep your eyes open and you might find someone who has a knack for picking out avocados.
Want to see where else? Then read more
- At church or temple - If religion is important to you, this is a great place to find a guy you know has the same morals and family values as you.
- Coffee shops or cafes - If you're a quiet person, chances are quiet guys will be hanging out at coffee shops too, reading, writing or drinking a cup of Joe. You could make eye contact and spark up some great conversation with an intellectual guy.
- Dinner parties - Meeting people through friends is a great, safe and easy way to meet eligible bachelors. There will be other people around so you won't feel nervous or on the spot, and it's quiet enough so you can really talk and get to know each other.
- At work - You can get a good sense of what a guy is like if you work with him and see him everyday. You can have lunch together and have at least one thing in common to chat about.
These are just a few ideas. If you have any others, please share them below.