- The intensive course, put on by an elite flying school for US military pilots, is appropriately called Crimson Eagle. Ginger Eagle would have also sufficed.
- He'll kick things off in El Centro, CA, 90 miles east of San Diego, and then move to Gila Bend, AZ, population 1,700.
- There's only one bar in Gila Bend. Road trip!
- A trip to Vegas will most likely be involved, since pilots typically head to LV after training finishes. Harry can't break traditions, now can he?
- "Captain Wales" will get to fire a live missile for the first time.
This sounds better than Top Gun!