David Cameron has officially become the new prime minister of Britain, but I'm wondering: who's the new first lady across the pond?
With all of our stylish first ladies already topping best-dressed lists, it seems Samantha Cameron's own fashion credentials will help her fit in just fine with the likes of Michelle Obama and Carla Bruni-Sarkozy. Besides being a mother of three young children with another on the way, she's spent the past 14 years as creative director of luxury leather and personalized stationery firm Smythson, and she's credited with transforming it into a legit designer label. To find out six things you may not know about the new prime minister's better half,
- She has a dolphin tattoo on her ankle!
- She's already had her own "racy photo scandal." Although, the most scandalous part may be her lipstick color — the horror!
- She has fashionable allies. Her sister Emily Sheffield is deputy editor of Vogue UK, and her friend Isabel Spearman did PR for handbag designer Anya Hindmarch — she's been a sartorial aide during the election campaign.
- Pregnant with her fourth child, she allegedly said, "I wish I could say it was a double vodka," while sipping water on election night.
- At 39, she he's the youngest British first lady of the past 50 years.
- She recently won the British Glamour Magazine Award for Best Accessory Designer.