- Governor Sarah Palin ripped into Matt Lauer on the Today show, saying David Letterman's joke was "about the statutory rape of my 14-year-old daughter" and that Lauer was "extremely naive" if he believed otherwise. — Entertainment Weekly
- Record turnout is expected today for Iran's presidential elections, as three candidates try to oust President Ahmadinejad. — New York Times
- Obama gives up on bringing Gitmo detainees to US. — Washington Post
- Alleged Holocaust museum gunman left note at the museum, saying Jews "created Obama." — CNN
- April's Mom blogger, who captivated the pro-life community with her determination to keep a terminally ill baby, made the whole thing up. — Chicago Tribune
- Anne Frank would have turned 80 today. To commemorate, the Anne Frank House museum in Amsterdam will permanently display her actual diary. — Los Angeles Times
Around The Web
Sarah Palin Denies Blaming Obama for Son's PTSD in Heated Today Interview: 'What Did I Say That Was Offensive?'