I hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend!! Just because summer is technically over, it's not quite time for winter yet so I am here to offer you my list of must haves - must do's for the month of September:
- Treat yourself to a manicure and pedicure with some girlfriends. It's still warm enough outside to wear open toes shoes, so make the best of the time you have left!
- Buy yourself a copy of Alice Sebold's Lovely Bones. It's a tearjerker, I know, but in 2008 it's being made into a movie so don't miss your opportunity to read the book first.
- If you are jonesing to take a trip with your significant other, get into the spirit of the changing seasons and head to New England! September signifies the opening of apple season so make reservations at your favorite Inn and spend some time outside while the weather is still on your side.
- If you're a mom, take advantage of your kids being back in school and treat yourself to an afternoon at the spa - I'm sure you could use a nice long massage!
- Before the temperature dips too much, buy yourself a feminine, thin scarf that acts as more of an accessory than a winter necessity.