- Jon Stewart proves again that political affairs equal comedy gold — Daily Show
- Rihanna, Madonna, George Clooney, and more to appear on tonight's Haiti telethon — BuzzSugar
- Meanwhile, Quincy Jones and Lionel Richie to remake "We Are the World" for Haiti — Daily Beast
- Amanda Knox faces slander charges for accusing Italian officers of abuse — Jezebel
- Prop 8 backers tie homosexuality to pedophilia — Huffington Post
- Not on Team Coco: Jay Leno to host White House Correspondents' dinner — Lifeline Live
Around The Web
FLOTUS' Sweet Valentine to Barack: 'Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, You Are the President and I Am Your Boo'
Late Night Highlights
Stephen Colbert's Farewell to Jon Stewart Made Him Cry: "Please Don't Do This"