- The FBI alleges that one of the men assumed the identity of a Canadian infant who died in 1963.
- Twenty-something spy Mikhail Semenko was snapped partying while wearing a Bill Clinton mask and a "USSR" shirt. He might want to work on his disguise.
- There's a femme fatale — Anna Chapman, 28, has posted sexy pictures of herself on Facebook.
- The duo "Cyndi and Rick" lived in an all-American neighborhood in New Jersey with their two daughters. One neighbor told the New York Times that Cyndi had great gardening skills: "They couldn't have been spies. Look what she did with the hydrangeas."
- Many have posted their resumes on LinkedIn, presumably not including their espionage experience.