A few months back, we posted this interesting pair of pants. If the clothing we wear reflects who we are to the world, what message is this chick sending when she puts on a pair of pants with a Peugot insignia above the ass crack and two shiny tail lights plastered across the butt cheeks? I have my ideas:
- This luxury automo-ass can go the distance.
- You're looking at the ride of your life.
- Wanna take me for a test spin?
- I'm ready to roll.
- Put your pedal to my metal.
- Park it. Here.
- Race me to the finish?
- If you want, I'll give you a lift.
- This bod's in gear to get going.
- I'm fast, baby.
- Drivers wanted.
- This ass has a full tank of — gas.
Your turn! Drop your ideas in the comment section below. Vroom, vroom, vroom . . .