Earlier this week, I stumbled upon an article from AskMen.com that lists the things a guy should keep from his girlfriend in order to avoid any potential arguments. Apparently, the motto around there is, some things are just better left unsaid. Since we've had our own discussions about what can be left out in a relationship — past misgivings or number of sexual partners — I thought I'd share the list with you. To see whether or not you concur or completely disagree, just
- Women that he's had random hookups with throughout the years.
- The fact that it was only in recent months that he finally moved out of his parents' house officially.
- All kinds of trouble that his friends are up to that would both horrify and disgust you.
- One girl in particular from his past that he wishes he could have made it work with.
- If he's checking out porn on the regular.
- He was actually into your friend before he had any interest in you.
I think quite a few of these could actually be flipped in the other direction too, but what do you think? Did they get it right? Are these all the things you'd prefer never to know?