- "The only solution I've found is to spend less time with them. I've actually broken plans with a judgmental friend by saying, 'I can't hang out with you tomorrow night. I'm going for coffee with a friend I haven't seen in way too long.'" — Girl Jen
- "I just stopped hanging out with her as often and stopped telling her stuff. " — skigurl
- "I think the best way is to not tell them much about your life, and to keep things to yourself." — totygoliguez
- "I'm always pretty blunt when I encounter people that like to tell me how they would have done things." — postmodernsleaze
- "I don't take intrusive, critical comments personally. In my opinion, those comments say more about the speaker than me, per se, so I do not internalize those comments. I keep my answers short and sweet. And I deflect. Deflect, deflect, deflect." — GlowingMoon
Have any to add?