Some people are infatuated with talking dirty during sex. It can be a real turn on, but if you're not entirely comfortable with the idea of speaking while in the bedroom, you're not alone.
Maybe you've tried a few lines here and there but felt stupid and it seemed to ruin the mood. Or maybe you're just too embarrassed by the idea of even attempting a little bedroom chatter. If so, not to worry. The Daily Bedpost is here to offer some simple suggestions and ways to bring spoken language into your love life. You may have heard these cliché phrases before, but in the moment, they really do heighten the passion. I recommend starting off slow with short phrases (a little goes a long way). Try them several times and after a while, they'll feel effortless. Check out their first five suggestions:
- Familiar: "[Insert partner's name here]. Oh, [insert partner's name here]."
- Positive: "Yes." (repeat)
- Directive: (while pointing) "Touch/kiss me here."
- Encouraging: "Just like that."
- Inquisitive: "How does that feel? / Does that feel good? / Do you like that?" (not all at once, though)
The last five are even better — number 7 is my favorite — so be sure to check out the rest of their list by clicking here. Enjoy!