You know you might be annoying when you look at a list called "Top 10 Ways To Annoy People" and you recognize a few of your moves (namely, #2, #7 and #10).
- Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 99 copies.
- In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors."
- Reply to everything someone says with "that's what you think."
- Practice making fax and modem noises.
- Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears and grimacing.
- Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
- Honk and wave to strangers.
- Repeat the following conversation a dozen times.
"DO YOU HEAR THAT?"
"Never mind, it's gone now."
- Ask people what gender they are.
- Ask your co-workers mysterious questions and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological profiles."