You don't have to renew your wedding vows to make your anniversary a day to remember. But you do want to make it special, whether it's with a traditional gift or a shared experience you can both enjoy.
Last week we asked how you celebrate your anniversary. From lavish weekend getaways to weeknight dinners, get your ideas below.
- "Last year he surprised me with a trip to Vegas! We had a blast." — onlysourcherry
- "Usually all we can afford is a dinner out. This year we'll hopefully go stay somewhere. Next year is a milestone anniversary (at least to us) so we're saving for something bigger." — amber512
- "We try to get out of town over the long weekend." — bluebellknoll
- "For our first wedding anniversary, I was pregnant and we had just bought a house. We kept it low-key as a result. But it was awesome — a huge, delicious brunch on this beach-side former speakeasy a couple of towns away." — Deidre
- "We usually just go out someplace for dinner — not too fancy, but nice places. Next year it will be our 5th anniversary and we are thinking about taking a trip. We haven't been on vacation together since the honeymoon, so we'll probably call it a second honeymoon." — exchequette
Have a suggestion to add?