Last week I asked how you'd spend an extra hour in your day if it magically appeared. While we all lamented how hard they are to find, I have good news. The Fourth of July is adding 24 hours to the weekend.
Even if a BBQ calls, get eight easy ways to make the day yours below.
- "In a scalding hot bath reading a book." — MissSushi
- "With my husband." — spacekatgal
- "Reading, Internet, or television." — postmodernsleaze
- "Taking a leisurely stroll." — le romantique
- "Work[ing] out, since I always fail to have time for that." — skigurl
- "In a sketch book." — Pistil
- "Reading." — GlowingMoon, LikeThoseShoes, and AntiBarbie
- "If I got to choose when the hour fell, I'd stick it in the middle of the night and get more sleep." — GirlJen
Have any to add?
Source: Flickr User maltebenjamin