I asked how you knew you were in love earlier this month, and as always you were full of insightful answers. From letting him choose where to eat to knowing you'd stay with him no matter what, it's the little and big things that spell true love.
Read your insights below.
- Just being with him is enough — no sex, kissing, or even cuddling necessary.
- You never want to be with anyone else.
- You put his needs before your own.
- You have fun working together.
- You miss the little things when you're not together; things that would annoy you if it were anyone else.
Read the rest here.
- He waited for you.
- You let him choose where to go for dinner.
- You'd donate an organ.
- You'd still be with him if he gained weight, lost his job, or became disabled.
- You just know.
How did you know?