Just in case you missed any of the wedding party week coverage here on Dear, you can check out my recap below!
- Coed parties are the new trend, but are they a good idea or a bad idea?
- Learn all the proper etiquette when it comes to throwing a bachelorette party or bridal shower.
- What do you think? How many pre-wedding parties are too many?
- Managing family issues during your wedding can be a real struggle, so check out my advice for dealing with a demanding sister-in-law, estranged relatives, and a familial rift.
- Would you want to know what goes on at your man's bachelor party?
- Make sure to check out the newest installment in Dear's wedding timeline series for your wedding planning needs.
- Bachelorette parties can range from totally wild to spa-day relaxing. What kind do you want?
- When it comes to party entertainment, are bridal shower games and penis paraphernalia dos or don'ts?
To see all of our wedding coverage, check out IDoSugar.com.