Skip Nav
Movie Trailers
2017's Romance Movies Are Sultry, Charming, and Everything in Between
Netflix
18 Sex-Filled Films to Stream on Netflix
Humor
Why You Need to Get Your Hands on a Bearded Man ASAP

Which Came First? Orgasm Alone, With a Vibrator, or With a Partner

I talk a lot about sex and how to have better, more consistent orgasms. And as we all know, getting there happens differently for all of us. So what about your very first orgasm? How did the magic happen for you the first time around?

Source

Around The Web
Join The Conversation
Allytta Allytta 7 years
yeap, "not yet" answer is missing. i have a friend who is still searching for hers (after having like a dozen of sex partners) and recently i coached her on self orgasms ;)
potterlove potterlove 7 years
Myself. Back in the beginning of high school...or was it the end of middle school? I know, I know, a little early. I was sensitive? :)
a-million-suns a-million-suns 7 years
I'm with honeybrown
Symphonee Symphonee 7 years
I had the first one by my self back in high school. I diddled a lot. I had a vibrator as soon as I turned 18. I am lucky enough to have the big O everytime I hve sex. 95% of the time he does it and the other 5%, I whip out the bunny and start the magic.
RustyAngel73 RustyAngel73 7 years
I can orgasm with a partner or vibrator, but not just by myself, which is very annoying!
Miss-Senorita Miss-Senorita 7 years
With a partner I was to lazy to masterbate still am.
LuvLeoDiCaprio LuvLeoDiCaprio 7 years
Alone, young teenager didn't realize it was orgasm probably because they were tiny ones.
cheer4veggies cheer4veggies 7 years
i wish i could be invited to the O club... :(
LeChatonNoir LeChatonNoir 7 years
there's another level ---there are two types of orgasms. (depending on which g spot you're stimulating) but anyhow, I got both of them on my own (the first in middle school, the next in college) and i'm still trying to get the second to happen with someone else on a regular basis.
aerogirlk aerogirlk 7 years
myself of course when i was a teenager, then i became addictied to orgasms :P but come on girls, i mean there lot of things that your partner can do to give you a pleasent orgasm not only with intercourse if you know what i mean. a guy who doesn't care about giving pleasure to his partner it's a selfish, selfcentered person - drop him i he cant give you pleasure!
bbkf bbkf 7 years
With my very first boyfriend. I was a lucky girl ;-)
simplyfab87 simplyfab87 7 years
I was thinking the same thing, herp_mommy. Not everyone has been invited to the O club.
ThePerfectScore ThePerfectScore 7 years
alll by myself!!!!! Omg I remember my first Big Orgasm. It was totally surprising b/c I had been masturbating before and it felt good, but once I got that Big O and my legs were shaking I knew that would be my life long goal! haha It's only happened once with a partner... :(
0fashionqueen 0fashionqueen 7 years
I love myself, but I love being loved by the opposite sex of my choice even more.
tglynn tglynn 7 years
where's the "hasn't happened yet" option?
lolak lolak 7 years
Sadly I've never met a man who can keep up with my trusty buddy.
Muirnea Muirnea 7 years
Me, myself, and I.
lauraxtc lauraxtc 7 years
Partner. Yup! I am actually mastering my orgasm skill alone. Just in case I ever need em. lol.
Hiding55 Hiding55 7 years
Me, myself and I all the way. I was like 13 or 14 when I figured it out through self exploration.
HoneyBrown1976 HoneyBrown1976 7 years
It was by myself. Praise hot water in a bathtub! I was a teenager.
divinedebris divinedebris 7 years
Alone, some time when I was a teenager, can't remember.
bluepuppybites bluepuppybites 7 years
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who doesn't need alot of extra attention to reach an orgasm. I didn't even own a vibrator until my bachelorette party when I received one as a gift. I've used it once.
Lovely_1 Lovely_1 7 years
Oh by myself! Like when I was 12 I think I figured it out!
Romance Movies Out in 2017
Sexual Compatibility by Zodiac Sign
Kinky Lingerie
How to Have the Best Orgasm
Places on a Woman's Body to Avoid
Mom's Viral Post About Parent Sex
Do Men Really Want to Do the Things They See in Porn?

POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.

From Our Partners
Latest Love
All the Latest From Ryan Reynolds