- Taking forever to get ready.
- Canceling social plans because of weather.
- Having to wear tights or pants every day.
- Freezing hair if you go out while it's wet.
- Taking twice as long to get to and from work.
- Traipsing through slush, ice, and dirty snow.
- Getting salt stains on clothes and shoes from such traipsing.
- Becoming a hermit because it's too cold to go out.
Since we're not fully out of the snowy woods yet, here are three things to appreciate about the cold before it's gone.
- Getting the day off work because of the weather.
- Wearing boots everywhere — they're easy and look good!
Add yours below!
Source: Flickr User gotsumbeers
Image Source: Thinkstock