The good news is it's March; the bad news is it's still officially Winter. And in most of the country, the season doesn't loosen its grip until April. But even if the weather doesn't warm this week or next, the countdown to Spring's longer days and warmer nights has begun. Last week I asked what you will and won't miss about Winter, and lots of you vented but a few actually gushed about the slushiest months. See what you'll miss and what you're ready to ditch below.
- Taking forever to get ready.
- Canceling social plans because of weather.
- Having to wear tights or pants every day.
- Freezing hair if you go out while it's wet.
- Taking twice as long to get to and from work.
- Traipsing through slush, ice, and dirty snow.
- Getting salt stains on clothes and shoes from such traipsing.
- Becoming a hermit because it's too cold to go out.
Since we're not fully out of the snowy woods yet, here are three things to appreciate about the cold before it's gone.
- Getting the day off work because of the weather.
- Wearing boots everywhere — they're easy and look good!
Add yours below!
Source: Flickr User gotsumbeers