According to Myers-Briggs personality test, we are either naturally introverted or extraverted. It doesn't necessarily mean you either prefer hanging out with other people or by yourself - rather it refers to the determination of your source of energy. Check out this chart and tell me if you are an introvert or extravert.
- Tend to be more naturally active, expressive, social.
- They talk more than they listen.
- They think out loud.
- They act and then think.
- Are interested in many things, they have many hobbies.
- Can sometimes be easily distracted.
- Prefer being around people a lot.
- They have high amounts of energy.
- You are extraverted if being with people gets you excited and energizes you.
- Tend to be more reserved, quiet, cautious.
- They listen more than they talk.
- They think quietly in their head.
- They think and then act.
- Are interested in fewer things, but with a greater amount of focus and depth.
- Have powers of high concentration.
- Feel comfortable being alone.
- They have quiet, calm energy.
- You are introverted if hanging out in a crowd makes you feel tired.
POPSUGAR, the #1
independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for
original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.