Lots of moms like to think out loud, and CWTMommy  is one of them. She is on a mission to find the best nursing bra on the market and share her breastfeeding experience. Here's one of her latest reviews from her My Experiment With Nursing Bras blog .
- I'm not one of those moms who loses weight breastfeeding. Apparently I snack too much for that.
- I almost gave up on breastfeeding. It was so difficult and painful at first that I almost put the girls away for good.
- I am super self-conscious about breastfeeding in public. This is something that has never subsided or probably ever will.
- I will never again have my 20 year old perfect boobs.
- I was lucky to not get any clogged ducts, very lucky. So far...
- If I didn't have my nursing bras and tanks, I'd be a goner.
- Nipple cream. Stock up now.
- Since I'm a SAHM, I didn't need my pump nearly as much as I thought I would.
- Breastmilk is free. Enough said.
- Breastfeeding is an excuse to sit there and do nothing; I'm taking full advantage of that!
Want to see more? Start following My Experiment With Nursing Bras , or start your own OnSugar blog . It's easy, it's free, and we just might feature your content on our site.
Source: Flickr user avhell