- Your fetus has a domain name.
- You choreograph her labor and delivery to an iPod playlist.
- Your tot's favorite toy is the DVR remote.
- A childhood milestone is becoming part of the mobile "family plan."
- Your youngster throws "screen time" tantrums.
- Your daughter tells you about her day via Facebook and instant messenger.
- You text your husband reminders throughout the day.
- You vent to your mom friends on Twitter.
- Your babe bobs his head to the beat of your iPhone ring.
- You kiddos think all phones have cameras.
- Your tot doesn't have an imaginary friend, but a virtual one.
- Your son goes to baseball practice on the Wii.
- The kids ask Santa for wireless.
- Your tweens have Kindles instead of library cards.
- Your children love to sit down and get nostalgic scrolling through their baby blog.
We live in a connected world. It seems like every member of the family has some tie to technology, even the wee ones. Here are some signs: