Source: Thinkstock/Siri Stafford 
Kids may say the darnedest things , but adults aren't far behind. Given all of the stigma attached to a C-section birth , grown-ups sometimes let crazy, judgmental phrases slip from their lips at the most inopportune times.
When an expectant mama is en route to the operating room for surgery, be careful about what words of advice come out of your mouth. Here are our five things we have actually heard come out of the mouths of other moms, and we wish we didn't!
1. Don't worry — you're still a woman even if the baby didn't come out naturally.
Source: Wifflegif 
2. At least your vagina won't get all stretched out.
Source: E! TV 
3. The baby really doesn't care how it came out.
Source: NBC 
4. It's not too late to try for a natural birth.
Source: ABC 
5. You'll be up  and around in no time.
Source: The CW 
Feel free to add yours to the list!