The last thing a guy wants is to get slammed in his locker! Girls like to glam up their school issued spaces, but boys also benefit from being organized. Help your son personalize his locker with these practical finds.
- A dry-erase calendar board ($9) helps a guy keep track of his sports schedule and other extracurricular activities.
- A small mesh laundry bag ($3) is a great for tossing worn clothes in and bringing them home for a good wash.
- When a smelly gym sock gets buried beneath the books, charcoal odor eaters ($4) will mask the mistake.
- Adhesive hooks ($4) are strong enough to hold key chains, hats, and bags, but can be removed without leaving a mark.
- Knickknacks and pens get a home with in this magnetic plastic cup ($4).
- Magnets ($13) make displaying photos or holding notes a cinch.