Parents may have plans, but that doesn't mean their children abide by them! A mom can think her tot is going to lunge from the stroller once he starts walking, but some wee ones just enjoy the ride. The same goes for feeding themselves and even moving out of the house. We were curious when your kiddos tackled learned milestones, and LilSugar readers chimed in.
- Lil ones like sitting up high until they can get down! Forty-two percent of LilSugar readers said their tots were age 1 when they sat in a big chair.
- There comes a time when a child moves from breast or bottle and holds a cup in his eager lil hands. Seventy-five percent of LilSugar readers said their kids were age 1 when they started drinking from a sippy.
- Babies love their binkies, but eventually they want to be big kids. Fifty-seven percent of LilSugar readers said their tot spit out the paci at age 1.
- Tots are usually pretty enthused when they transition away from sleeping behind bars. Forty-seven percent of LilSugar readers said their kiddo made the move from crib to bed at age 2.
- What mama wouldn't love to unload her diaper bag? Ultimately, her tot decides when to give her the go-ahead by heading to the bathroom. Fifty-five percent of LilSugar readers said their kids were potty trained at age 2.
- The wheels on a stroller go round and round before a tot wants out of the buggy to roam on his own. Thirty-nine percent of LilSugar readers said their children were walking instead of rolling at age 2.
- Be it a blanket, a stuffed animal, or a plush toy, lovies can be hard to hand over, but 45 percent of LilSugar readers said their tots gave the items up by age 5.