There's no need to call the cops for these misdemeanors. Moms spend most of their time giving to their children so it's no surprise that every once in a while we feel the need to take. We're not talking about anything major here, just a few swipes off of the lil ones' changing tables.
Last week I told you about my love affair with Aquaphor and many of our readers agreed that the greasy ointment is a must have. Our readers chimed in with their favorite finds. Here's what they said:
- Facebook fan Kasia K Price likes to steal her tot's baby wipes to use "on the go when there is no toilet paper, or I have my monthly gift, or when we are all sweaty after a hike."
- jennibean5 professed her love for Kiehl's Baby Lip Balm.
- Girl Jen shared her tip for creating a relaxing bath: "I also use her lavender bubble bath, because it mellows me out and I don't have to splurge on my own."
- bellafranki likes to borrow her daughter's shampoo when she runs out of her own.
- Anonymous reader Corrine told us that she loves using her daughter's diaper cream to dry up acne and soothe the rashes and eczema she gets on her face.