To learn about all the adventurous activities on Amelia Island,
- Catch a movie in the park.
- Spend a Saturday morning at the Fernandina Farmers Market.
- Listen up for the Amelia Island Chamber of Music Festival.
- Take a cruise down the salt marshes with Amelia River Cruises.
- Drop the kids off at a nature camp where they can explore the wilderness and learn about new creatures.
- Book a deep sea fishing trip with Amelia Angler.
- While mom and pop enjoy some downtime sans children, kids can attend day camp chock full of activities at the Ritz Carlton Amelia Island They even offer activities at night so the parents can enjoy a date night on vacation.
- Plan a day at the beach and cool off with a quick trip in the water aboard a kayak!
- Take the wee ones out for a lesson in culture with a visit to the Amelia Island Museum of History.