Mamas looking to spice up their sex life may just need to heat things up in the kitchen. Certain foods known to increase a person's sex drive can play a part in parents trying to get back in the swingin' groove. Try serving up one of these tasty treats to a loved one with nothing but an apron on.
- We may not all like the asparagus aftermath, but it's known to get things going.
- Seductively slurp down some oysters for a chance at lust.
- Who knew radishes were known to get the blood pumping in the right places?
- Nibble on truffles for romantic appeal.
To see the rest of my tricks,
- Mustard activates the sweat glands and gets everyone hot and bothered.
- Mommies who crave cheese can snack well knowing it can help one fall in love.
- Sip (don't gulp) some spirits to loosen inhibitions. Don't drink too much or it may lead to a snooze fest.
Pretty soon, papa will be thinking his baby mama is the pop tart du jour.